Subject area for
Book Chapters Other
Journal Articles Refereed
- A review of the impact of Ball and Brown (1968) on research in the Asia-Pacific Basin
- Accounting Methods and Management Decisions: The Case of Inventory Costing and Inventory Policy
- Accounting quality and firm-level capital investment
- Analyst Forecast Errors and Stock Price Behavior Near the Earnings Announcement Dates of LIFO Adopters
- Analyst information acquisition and the relative informativeness of analyst forecasts and managed earnings
- Approaching Research Broadly, Not Just Deeply: The Case of Real Activities Manipulation
- Are active fund managers collectors of private information or fast interpreters of public information?
- Asset Write-downs: Evidence from 2001-2008
- Auditor Style and Financial Statement Comparability
- Budget reform in China: Progress and prospects in the Xi Jinping era
- Business Strategy and the Cost of Equity Capital: An Evaluation of Pure versus Hybrid Business Strategies
- CEO Origin and Accrual-Based Earnings Management
- Capital Structure under Heterogeneous Beliefs
- Competing Earnings Announcements: Which Announcement Do Investors Process First?
- Competition among exchanges through simplified disclosure requirements: evidence from the American and Global Depositary Receipts
- Conditional Conservatism and the Cost of Equity Capital: Information Precision and Information Asymmetry Effects
- Cybersecurity awareness and market valuations
- Discussion of “Inventory accounting and earnings/price ratios: A Puzzle”
- Do Banks Price Litigation Risk in Debt Contracting? Evidence from Class Action Lawsuits
- Does EVA (R) beat earnings? Evidence on associations with stock returns and firm values
- Does Obfuscating Excessive CEO Pay Work? The Influence of Remuneration Report Readability on Say-on-Pay Votes
- Earning the 'write to speak': sell-side analysts and their struggle to be heard
- Earnings Management in Domestic and Foreign IPOs in the United States: Do Home Country Institutions Matter?
- Economic value added: Some empirical EVAdence
- Evidence on EVA
- Excess perks and stock price crash risk: Evidence from China
- Financial Reporting and Credit Ratings: On the Effects of Competition in the Rating Industry and Rating Agencies' Gatekeeper Role
- Founder's political connections, second generation involvement, and family firm performance: Evidence from China
- From bottom line to consumers' mind: The framing effects of accounting information
- Has SOX Enhanced Non-Big 4 Auditors' Ability to Deal with Client Pressure?
- How does financial reporting quality relate to investment efficiency?
- Human capital, pension information and firm valuation
- IFRS adoption and accounting quality: A review
- Is Comprehensive Income Useful?
- Is the Current Accounting Treatment of Education and Training Costs Appropriate?
- Relative versus Incremental Information Content
- Shades of Gray: Internal Control Reporting by Chinese US-Listed Firms
- Stock Price Reactions to LIFO Adoptions: The Association between Excess Returns and LIFO Tax Savings
- The Estimation and Determinants of Associations between Returns and Earnings: Evidence from Cross-Industry Comparisons
- The New York Times and Wall Street Journal: Does Their Coverage of Earnings Announcements Cause "Stale" News to Become "New" News?
- The Valuation Relevance of Greenhouse Gas Emissions under the European Union Carbon Emissions Trading Scheme
- The profit versus loss heuristic and firm financing decisions
- The real effects of corporate fraud: evidence from class action lawsuits
- The value relevance and timeliness of write-downs during the financial crisis of 2007-2009
- The value relevance of greenhouse gas emissions allowances: An exploratory study in the related united states SO2 market
- Voluntary Clawback Adoption and the Use of Financial Measures in CFO Bonus Plans
- When capital follows profitability: Non-linear residual income dynamics
- When do stock analysts find bond rating changes informative?
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Minor Reports And Working Papers
Reports And Working Papers
- Are financial reports still useful to investors?
- Do analysts impound information on CEO social connections in their stock recommendations?
- Relevance of alternative performance measures and non-financial information for investor decision making in Australia
- The decision-usefulness of financial reports and the future of (financial) reporting
- The effect of company size, profitability and the introduction of IFRS on the relevance of financial reports for investor decision making
- The effect of industry on the relevance of financial reports for investor decision making
Research Book Chapters