Subject area for
- Applying Predictive Analytics To Improve Epilepsy Treatment And Disease Outcomes
- Effective communication and improved patient safety: addressing the complexities of managing high risk medications in metropolitan and regional hospitals
- Fractures and Epilepsy - Investigating Cellular Electrophysiology
- PHARMACOGENETICS OF ANTIDEPRESSANT RESPONSE AND REMISSION: TOWARD GENOTYPE-GUIDED PRESCRIBING IN MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER
- Rapid point-of-care detection of genomic variations for personalised medicine
- UTILISING A NOVEL PREDICTOR TO STRATIFY PATIENTS WITH THERAPY-RESISTANT PANCREATIC CANCER FOR TREATMENT WITH CHK INHIBITOR DRUGS TO IMPROVE RESPONSES AND OUTCOMES
Journal Articles Refereed
- 'Omic' Genetic Technologies for Herbal Medicines in Psychiatry
- A Phase 1 study of the safety, pharmacokinetics and anti-leukemic activity of the anti-CD123 monoclonal antibody CSL360 in relapsed, refractory or high-risk acute myeloid leukemia
- Association between temporal lobe P-glycoprotein expression and seizure recurrence after surgery for pharmacoresistant temporal lobe epilepsy
- Clinical use of pharmacogenomic tests in 2009.
- Copy number variants and therapeutic response to antidepressant medication in major depressive disorder
- Cross-ethnicity tagging SNPs for HLA alleles associated with adverse drug reaction
- Drug-Resistant Epilepsy
- Fluctuating and constant valproate administration gives equivalent seizure control in rats with genetic and acquired epilepsy
- Indirect Estimation of the Comparative Treatment Effect in Pharmacogenomic Subgroups
- Interpreting the clinical utility of a pharmacogenomic marker based on observational association studies
- Multidrug-resistant genotype (ABCB1) and seizure recurrence in newly treated epilepsy: Data from international pharmacogenetic cohorts
- Multiomics medicine in oncology: assessing effectiveness, cost-effectiveness and future research priorities for the molecularly unique individual
- Navigating the Labyrinth of Pharmacogenetic Testing: A Guide to Test Selection.
- New-onset epilepsy in the elderly
- Newer drugs for focal epilepsy in adults
- PEGylated Interferon Displays Differences in Plasma Clearance and Bioavailability Between Male and Female Mice and Between Female Immunocompetent C57Bl/6J and Athymic Nude Mice
- Pharmacoeconomic analysis of voriconazole vs. caspofungin in the empirical antifungal therapy of febrile neutropenia in Australia
- Pharmacogenetics from ethno-cultural perspectives
- Polymorphisms in cytochromes P450 2C8 and 3A5 are associated with paclitaxel neurotoxicity
- Real-World Efficiency of Pharmacogenetic Screening for Carbamazepine-Induced Severe Cutaneous Adverse Reactions
- SNP-based HLA allele tagging, imputation and association with antiepileptic drug-induced cutaneous reactions in Hong Kong Han Chinese.
- Systematic review of pharmacogenomics and adverse drug reactions in paediatric oncology patients.
- Thiopurine methyltransferase and thiopurine metabolite testing in patients with inflammatory bowel disease who are taking thiopurine drugs
- Transcriptional regulation of cyclo-oxygenase expression: Three pillars of control
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
- Genetic determinants of anthracycline cardiotoxicity - ready for the clinic?
- LDL-Cholesterol Is the Only Clinically Relevant Biomarker for Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease (ASCVD) Risk
- Pharmacogenetics in Psychiatry: A Companion, Rather Than Competitor, to Protocol-Based Care.
- Response to the article by Bousman and colleagues: 'Systematic evaluation of commercial pharmacogenetic testing in psychiatry' Reply
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
- A pharmacogenomic approach validates AG-221 as an effective and on-target therapy in IDH2 mutant AML
- Disseminated Scedosporium prolificans infection in an 'extensive metaboliser': navigating the minefield of drug interactions and pharmacogenomics
- Putting CYP2C19 genotyping to the test: utility of pharmacogenomic evaluation in a voriconazole-treated haematology cohort