Subject area for
- A novel role for microglia in neural maturation.
- CURL - CAREER INTERUPTIONS FELLOWSHIP 2012
- Can endogenous HSP72 protect against skeletal muscle wasting?
- Comparative studies of endocrine disruption in Australian and Japanese populations of a common goby
- Enhancing the activity of the Notch signalling pathway to treat muscular dystrophy
- Etiology of perturbed energy use in stem cells and its impact on function.
- How do intact auditory nerve fibres respond to optical stimulation?
- Identifying disease-specific post-translational modifications in Dystrophin Glycoprotein Complex (DGC) proteins
- Iron accumulation in C.elegans: a model of ageing
- Metabolic Profiling of Human Embryonic Stem Cells.
- Modulating IGF:IGFBP Signalling to Improve Muscle Function in Muscular Dystrophy
- Optimizing the therapeutic potential of formoterol for muscular dystrophy and related muscle wasting diseases
- Regulation of mammalian germ cell development
- Role of SOCS3 in defective muscle repair during ageing
- SKELETAL ENDOCRINE SIGNALLING IN THE REGULATION OF GLUCOSE METABOLISM
- Smad7 over-expression: a novel therapy for attenuating ageing-related muscle weakness
- TRANSLATIONAL USE OF 3D STEM CELL CULTURES FOR THE STUDY OF MUSCULOSKELETAL TISSUE INTERACTIONS, THERAPEUTICS AND TISSUE ENGINEERING
- Targeting osteocytic sphingosine-1-phosphate signalling to promote load-induced bone formation
- Targeting skeletal muscle loss, inflammation and oxidative stress with glycine
- Understanding dystrophin glycoprotein complex function in muscle wasting.
- Understanding the neuronal mechanisms underlying inherited epilepsies
Journal Articles Refereed
- A Novel Population of Cells Expressing Both Hematopoietic and Mesenchymal Markers Is Present in the Normal Adult Bone Marrow and Is Augmented in a Murine Model of Marrow Fibrosis
- An in vivo investigation of first spike latencies in the inferior colliculus in response to multichannel penetrating auditory brainstem implant stimulation
- An in vivo investigation of inferior colliculus single neuron responses to cochlear nucleus pulse train stimulation
- Angiotensin II mediates epithelial-to-mesenchymal transformation in tubular cells by Ang 1-7/Mas-1 dependent pathways.
- Chondrocytic ephrin B2 promotes cartilage destruction by osteoclasts in endochondral ossification
- Constitutive Type I Interferon Modulates Homeostatic Balance through Tonic Signaling
- Dim artificial light at night affects mating, reproductive output, and reactive oxygen species in Drosophila melanogaster
- Effects of chronic cochlear electrical stimulation after an extended period of profound deafness on primary auditory cortex organization in cats.
- Enrichment of neonatal rat cardiomyocytes in primary culture facilitates long-term maintenance of contractility in vitro
- Excitatory orexinergic innervation of rat nucleus incertus - Implications for ascending arousal, motivation and feeding control
- High-resolution complementary chemical imaging of bio-elements in Caenorhabditis elegans
- Identifying candidate serum biomarkers of exposure to tunicamycins in rats using two-dimensional electrophoresis.
- Inferior colliculus responses to multichannel microstimulation of the ventral cochlear nucleus: Implications for auditory brain stem implants
- Maturation of auditory brainstem projections and calyces in the congenitally deaf (dn/dn) mouse
- Mechanisms of synchronous activity in cerebellar Purkinje cells
- Neural synchrony in ventral cochlear nucleus neuron populations is not mediated by intrinsic processes but is stimulus induced: implications for auditory brainstem implants
- Sex-related physiology of the preimplantation embryo
- Spectral sensitivity of cone photoreceptors and opsin expression in two colour-divergent lineages of the lizard Ctenophorus decresii
- Systematic regional variations in Purkinje cell spiking patterns.
- Techniques for processing eyes implanted with a retinal prosthesis for localized histopathological analysis
- The antiepileptic medications carbamazepine and phenytoin inhibit native sodium currents in murine osteoblasts
- The germinative epithelium of sheep vibrissae and wool follicles has extensive proliferative potential but is dependent on the dermal papilla
- The quail anatomy portal
- Trophoblast specialisations during pregnancy in the tammar wallaby, Macropus eugenii: A morphological and lectin histochemical study
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters