Subject area for
- Characterization of neural stem and progenitor cells in the developing neocortex of the tammar wallaby (Macropus eugenii)
- Developing the Dunnart as a Model Species for Marsupial Research
- Does spurious maternal-fetal signalling support the evolution of a placenta
- Functional diversity of the major histocompatibility complex in marsupials
- Reprogramming maternal and paternal genomes during development: new perspectives from marsupials
- The endocrinology of high calorie development
Journal Articles Refereed
- A Mechanism for Sustained Cellulose Synthesis during Salt Stress
- A revision of brain composition in Onychophora (velvet worms) suggests that the tritocerebrum evolved in arthropods
- A test of Rensch’s rule in dwarf chameleons (Bradypodion spp.), a group with female-biased sexual size dimorphism
- Can scent-mediated female mate preference explain an abrupt mtDNA cline in Lacerta schreiberi?
- Complex patterns of actin molecular evolution in the red alga Stylonema alsidii (Stylonematophyceae, Rhodophyta)
- Current genetic isolation and fragmentation contrasts with historical connectivity in an alpine lizard (Cyclodomorphus praealtus) threatened by climate change
- DDX4 (VASA) is conserved in germ cell development in marsupials and monotremes
- Do evolutionary constraints on thermal performance manifest at different organizational scales?
- Does the lizard Platysaurus broadleyi aggregate because of social factors?
- Dynamical Approaches to Modeling Developmental Gene Regulatory Networks
- Evolution of cuticular hydrocarbon diversity in ants
- Evolution of the shell coat and yolk in amniotes: A marsupial perspective
- Expansion of the Ago gene family in the teleost clade
- Extreme diversification of the mating type-high-mobility group (MATA-HMG) gene family in a plant-associated arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus
- Forelimb-hindlimb developmental timing changes across tetrapod phylogeny
- Genetic differentiation among populations of a specialist fishing bat suggests lack of suitable habitat connectivity
- Genome sequence of an Australian kangaroo, Macropus eugenii, provides insight into the evolution of mammalian reproduction and development
- LinMap: Visualizing complexity gradients in evolutionary landscapes
- Molecular Characterization of the Bidder's Organ in the Cane Toad (Bufo marinus)
- Molecular insights into evolution of the vertebrate gut: focus on stomach and parietal cells in the marsupial, Macropus eugenii.
- Multiple ornamentation, female breeding synchrony, and extra-pair mating success of golden whistlers (Pachycephala pectoralis)
- Natural selection on social signals: signal efficacy and the evolution of chameleon display coloration
- Neural development in Onychophora (velvet worms) suggests a step-wise evolution of segmentation in the nervous system of Panarthropoda
- Nutrient compensatory foraging in a free-living social insect
- Phylogeography and taxonomic revision of the New Zealand cryptic skink (Oligosoma inconspicuum: Reptilia: Scincidae) species complex
- Projections of Primary Sensory Afferents to the Spinal Dorsal Horn in the Long-Tailed Stingray, Himantura fai
- Sex-Linked Behavior: Evolution, Stability, and Variability.
- Sex-specific ecomorphological variation and the evolution of sexual dimorphism in dwarf chameleons (Bradypodionspp.)
- Shouting the odds: vocalization signals status in a lizard
- Snail-dependent repression of the RhoGEF pebble is required for gastrulation consistency in Drosophila melanogaster
- Sperm storage and copulation duration in a sexually cannibalistic spider
- Spinal reflexes in the long-tailed stingray, Himantura fai
- The contribution of structural-, psittacofulvin- and melanin-based colouration to sexual dichromatism in Australasian parrots
- The origin and evolution of genomic imprinting and viviparity in mammals
- The origins of the arthropod nervous system: insights from the Onychophora
- Ultrasonography of wallaby prenatal development shows that the climb to the pouch begins in utero.
- Variation in phenotype, parasite load and male competitive ability across a cryptic hybrid zone
- Velvet worm development links myriapods with chelicerates
- Why are females ornamented? A test of the courtship stimulation and courtship rejection hypotheses
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals