Subject area for
- CORRELATING THE OCCURANCE OF CARBONISED PARTICLES IN TASMANIAN LAKE SEDIMENTS WITH HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED FIRES
- HAS 20TH CENTURY WARMING CHANGED SOUTHEASTERN AUSTRALIA'S FIRE REGIMES?
- HOW DO THE SOUTHERN WESTERLY WINDS RESPOND TO RAPID CLIMATIC CHANGE?
- NARACOORTE CAVES: A CRITICAL WINDOW ON FAUNAL EXTINCTIONS AND PAST CLIMATES
- RECONSTRUCTING MILLENNIAL-SCALE STREAMFLOW VARIABILITY TO ASSESS NEAR-FUTURE RISKS TO WATER-GENERATED RENEWABLE ENERGY
- RGSS Near Miss Grant Proposal
- Southeast Australian palaeofloras of the past 100,000 years, and their implications for palaeoclimate reconstructions
- THE DIVERGENCE PHENOMENON IN TREE-RING-RECONSTRUCTED TEMPERATURES: GLOBAL PROBLEM OR NORTHERN HEMISPHERE ANOMALY?
- THE EVOLUTION OF THE EL NINO-SOUTHERN OSCILLATION IN SOUTHEAST AUSTRALIA
- Using ITRAX, radiocarbon and lead-210 dating to track the evolution of the El Nino-Southern Oscillation in southeast Australia
Journal Articles Refereed
- A quantitative Late Quaternary temperature reconstruction from western Tasmania, Australia
- Episodic post-rift deformation in the south-eastern Australian passive margin: evidence from the Lapstone Structural Complex
- Fossil evidence in Australia for oldest known freshwater crayfish of Gondwana
- The origin and temporal development of an ancient cultural landscape
- Vegetation dynamics at the upper reaches of a tropical montane forest are driven by disturbance over the past 7300 years
- Vegetation, climate and fire regime changes in the Andean region of southern Chile (38°S) covaried with centennial-scale climate anomalies in the tropical Pacific over the last 1500 years
Research Book Chapters