Subject area for
Conference Papers Refereed
- Combining recycled water use, biofuel production and phytoremediation of contaminated land and biosolids.
- PHYTOREMEDIATION OF BIOSOLIDS AND SOILS CONTAMINATED WITH HEAVY METALS AT THE WESTERN TREATMENT PLANT, WERRIBEE
- The Sanitisation of Urban Ecological Systems: a study of the distribution and management of leaf litter in eucalypt woodlands
Journal Articles Refereed
- A conceptual framework for predicting the effects of urban environments on floras
- A field-based microcosm method to assess the effects of polluted urban stream sediments on aquatic macroinvertebrates
- A microcosm test of adaptation and species specific responses to polluted sediments applicable to indigenous chironomids (Diptera).
- Identifying chironomids (Diptera: Chironomidae) for biological monitoring with PRC-RFLP
- Impact of urbanisation on heavy metal contamination in urban stream sediments: Influence of catchment geology
- Phytoremediation of inorganics: realism and synergies
- Selecting independent measures to quantify Melbourne's urban-rural gradient
- The utility of DNA markers in classical taxonomy: using cytochrome oxidase I markers to differentiate Australian Cladopelma (Diptera: Chironomidae) midges