Subject area for
Authored Research Books
Conference Papers Refereed
- Accountability and ministerial advisors
- An Invitation to Serve: The Establishment of the (Australian) Army Accountancy Advisory Panel in 1942
- Digital outsourcing in architecture: Sifting through promises, problems and myths
- Globality, Locality, and Freedom in the India of Satellier
- Nurse identity salience: Antecedencts and career consequences
- Professional Ethics for Politicians
- ARC CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE FOR APPLIED PHILOSOPHY AND PUBLIC ETHICS (CAPPE)
- CRITICAL UNDERSTANDINGS: ADAPTING AUSTRALIAN MAGAZINES FOR ASIAN MARKETS (ARC)
- DIGITAL OUTSOURCING IN ARCHITECTURE:OPPORTUNITIES FOR AUSTRALIAN FIRMS OR PERILS FOR AUSTRALIAN WORKFORCE? - Populated from Themis conversion
- EXPLORATION OF HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS' COMMUNICATION ACROSS SURGICAL PATHWAYS TO IMPROVE PATIENT SAFETY
- Examining healthcare professionals' communication across the surgical pathway to improve patient safety
- Examining the complexity of communication processes across transition points from the emergency department to improve medication safety
- Lawyers, Civil Society and the State in Post-colonial Malaysia
- Modelling factors affecting the long-term demand for and supply of professional accounting and allied services in rural and regional Australia.
- Professional aspirations and consumer expectations: nurses, midwives and women's health
- Sustainable Community Based Medical Education: viable models of academic General Practice
- Towards improved healthcare communication: development and validation of language proficiency standards for non-native English speaking health professionals
Journal Articles Refereed
- "Picking Winners": The Recent Transformation of Australia's Skilled Migration Policy
- A critical morality for lawyers: Four approaches to lawyers' ethics
- Captial gains and architectural losses: the transformative journey of Caudill Rowlett Scott (1948-1994)
- Chilled Journalism? Defamation and public speech in US and Australian law and journalism
- Christian ethics in legal practice: Connecting faith and practice
- Foreign Credential Recognition and Assessment: An introduction
- Governance in operating room nursing: Nurses' knowledge of individual surgeons
- Governing the surgical count through communication interactions: implications for patient safety
- Law firms incorporated: How incorporation could and should make law firms more ethically responsible
- Mental health nurse practitioner: Expanded or advanced?
- Negotiating news: journalistic practice and defamation law in Australia and the US
- Policy and profession: elite perspectives on redefining general practice in Australia and England.
- Reforming the labour market for Australian teachers
- Role discrepancy: is it a common problem among nurses?
- Snap-shots of live theatre: the use of photography to research governance in operating room nursing.
- The case for educating health care students in professionalism as the core content of interprofessional education
- The future of “responsible journalism”: Defamation law, public debate and news production
- The impact of role discrepancy on nurses' intention to quit their jobs
- The political economy of immigrant selection and settlement policies in Australia
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Major Reports And Working Papers
- Labour Market Outcomes for Migrant Professionals in Canada and Australia - Final Report
- The Evaluation of the General Skilled Migration Categories
- UNESCO - Migration and Education: Quality Assurance and Mutual Recognition of Qualifications, Summary of Expert Group Meeting (Nine Country Audit)
- UNESCO Global Comparison StudyMigration and Education Quality Assurance and Mutual Recognition of QualificationsCountry Report: Australia
Minor Reports And Working Papers
Research Book Chapters
- Experiencing cross-cultural practice
- Introduction: Cross-cultural practice – Why experiment now?
- Needs, moral self-consciousness and professional roles
- Plus ça change: an empirical evaluation of the ‘appalto integrato’ procedure
- Professional Ethics for Politicians?
- Reflecting on cross-cultural interactions
- Understanding qualitative drivers in distance collaboration for architectural services
- Urban design for a cross-cultural future