Subject area for
Book Chapters Other
- A supervisor’s perspective of postgraduate supervision in rural health
- Community Strategies: Addressing the Challenges of Young People living in Rural Australia
- Diabetes in Pregnancy in New Zealand
- One big happy family? Social problems in rural communities
- Supporting rural health professionals and their families
- Understanding Rural Health - key concepts
Conference Papers Refereed
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- AN INVESTIGATION OF THE IMPACT OF RURAL WORKSHOPS USING BEYONDBLUE RURAL WORKFORCE MATERIAL
- CAM USE AMONG MID-AGE WOMEN: A NATIONAL MIXED-METHOD STUDY ACROSS THE URBAN-RURAL DIVIDE
- COACH THE COACH EVALUATION PHASE II
- Establishment of Associate Professor of Rural Physiotherapy funded by Dept of Human Services
- HORSES FOR HOPE
- SOCIAL DETERMINANTS: INDIVIDUALS, FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES
- ANTENATAL CARE PROVISION AND BIRTH OUTCOMES BY TYPES OF CARE PROVIDERS IN THE PRIMARY HEALTH CARE SYSTEM IN PAKISTAN
- Beyond the Workforce Crisis: Advancing Conceptual Understanding in Rural and Remote Health
- ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIO-BEHAVIOURAL AND BIOLOGICAL PREDICTORS OF EARLY CHILDHOOD CARIES: A RURAL BIRTH COHORT STUDY
- EXPERIENCES AND NEEDS OF CARDIAC PATIENTS WITH DEPRESSION IN REGIONAL AND RURAL VICTORIA: A QUALITATIVE STUDY
- Health, Freedom and Independent Contracting
- IMPACT AND EFFECTIVENESS TO RESTORATIVE JUSTICE APPROACHES IN VICTORIAN RURAL SCHOOLS
- Making a rural village: fifteen years on
- Modelling the adoption and use of virtual services technologies for rural and regional healthcare: Economic and quality of care perspectives
- Oral heatlh status, treatment needs, and psycho-social determinants among older adults living in a regional centre of Victoria
- RHAN INFORMATION SYSTEM LINKAGE
- Rural general practitioners in Australia: costs, returns & relative work value of rural compared with urban private general practitioners
- Skin Wise: A work place interventin to reduce occupational contact dermatitis in hairdressers
- The expanded role of the community mental health nurse: perspectives of health care professionals, consumers & carers
- Using the internet to enchance Chlamydia partner notification for General Practitioners in Victoria
Journal Articles Refereed
- A controlled trial of internet-based cognitive-behavioural therapy for panic disorder with face-to-face support from a general practitioner or email support from a psychologist
- A geographic comparison of the prevalence and risk factors for postnatal depression in an Australian population
- An economic evaluation of increased uptake in Q fever vaccination among meat and agricultural industry workers following implementation of the National Q Fever Management Program
- Australian evidence for interprofessional education contributing to effective teamwork preparation and interest in rural practice.
- Australian rural consumers' perceptions of health issues.
- Characteristics and blood pressure management of diabetic and non-diabetic patients in primary care in rural Victoria
- Characteristics of hypertensive patients and their management in rural Australia
- Choice and availability of takeaway and restaurant food is not related to the prevalence of adult obesity in rural communities in Australia
- Cognitive behavioural therapy: a study of rural general practitioners' understanding and expectations.
- DARTS 2000 online diabetes management system: formative evaluation in clinical practice
- Dental health in rural Victoria: the Crossroads Household Survey
- Developing a conceptual understanding of rural health practice.
- Diabetes risk factors, diabetes and diabetes care in a rural Australian community
- Dispelling the myths about rural consultant physician practice: the Victorian Physicians Survey
- Distinct rural ethics
- Health behaviours of young, rural residents: A case study
- Identity, uncertainty and responsibility: privileging place in a risk society
- Is access to health services a problem for rural consumers? Perspectives of metropolitan and non-metropolitan health consumers in Victoria
- Is grand multiparity associated with an increased risk of dysglycaemia?
- Medical students' perceptions of barriers to training at a rural clinical school.
- Paracetamol overdose and hepatotoxicity at a regional Australian hospital: a 4-year experience
- Parental knowledge, beliefs and behaviours for oral health of toddlers residing in rural Victoria
- Perceptions of reconciliation and related indigenous issues among young residents of Shepparton
- Physiotherapy in rural and regional Australia
- Prevalence of diabetes in rural Victoria
- Psychosocial issues resulting from the experience of breast cancer among women in northern Victoria
- Removing the roadblocks to medical and health student training in rural hospitals in Victoria.
- Resettling Refugees in Rural and Regional Australia: Learning from Recent Policy and Program Initiatives
- Rural interprofessional education: promoting teamwork in primary health care education and practice.
- Should liver function tests be included in definitions of metabolic syndrome? Evidence from the association between liver function tests, components of metabolic syndrome and prevalent cardiovascular disease
- Stroke in rural areas and small communities
- Subjective wellbeing and its meaning for young people in a rural Australian center
- Technology integration for the provision of population-based equitable patient care: The Tayside Regional Diabetes Network - a brief description
- The HEARTS collaboration - Delivering improved secondary prevention of CHD for patients with heart disease
- The art of exchanging
- The effectiveness of digital imaging and remote expert wound consultation on healing rates in chronic lower leg ulcers in the Kimberley region of Western Australia
- The feasibility of recruiting young men in rural areas from community football clubs for STI screening
- The perspectives of youth workers in rural Victoria
- Therapist-assisted, internet-based treatment for panic disorder: Can general practitioners achieve comparable patient outcomes to psychologists?
- Toward understanding youth suicide in an Australian rural community
- Unsafe injections in low-income country health settings: need for injection safety promotion to prevent the spread of blood-borne viruses
- What does wellbeing mean? Perspectives of wellbeing among young people and youth workers in rural Victoria
- “How Can You Deal With That?” Coping Strategies Among Young Residents of a Rural Community in New South Wales
Journal Articles Unrefereed
- Advanced training program for rural physicians.
- Improving asthma outcomes in harder-to-reach populations: challenges for clinical and community interventions.
- Rural primary health care in Australia: What can we learn?
- Understanding Country Kids: process and impact evaluation of a community based child oral health promotion intervention in rural Victoria
Major Reports And Working Papers
Minor Reports And Working Papers
- Are we there yet? Exploring readiness in community health
- Documentation and review of the Goulburn Valley rural withdrawal support service, Goulburn Valley Health
- Documentation and review of the Goulburn Valley rural withdrawal support service, Goulburn Valley Health, summary report
- Having a baby at Goulburn Valley Health: a review of maternity services
- Having a baby at Goulburn Valley Health: a review of maternity services. Summary report.
- Healthy living in the upper murray: how healthy are we? summary report of findings
- Perspectives of young people living in Shepparton
- The Crossroads Rural Health Studies: Health in the Alexandra Community
- The Crossroads Rural Health Studies: Health in the Benalla Community
- The Crossroads Rural Health Studies: Health in the Cobram Community
- The Crossroads Rural Health Studies: Health in the Echuca Community
- The Crossroads Rural Health Studies: Health in the Euroa community
- The Crossroads Rural Health Studies: Health in the Mooroopna Community
- The Crossroads Rural Health Studies: Health in the Seymour Community
- The Crossroads Rural Health Studies: Health in the Shepparton Community
- Travelling all over the countryside! The perspectives of youth workers in rural Victoria
- Young people and health behaviours in Rushworth. Summary report
- Young people and healthy behaviours in a rural community
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters