Subject area for
Conference Papers Refereed
- A preliminary artificial intelligence model for predicting the risk from glass windows subject to airblast overpressure
- An investigation into the effects of job latitutde and acquistiveness on employee well-being.
- Antecedents of young people's union attitudes
- Crossing the chasm: The technology adoption model as a guide to innovation in Australian biotechnology compaines
- Employee involvement. Does being a union member make a difference?
- Interorganizational systems (IOS) adoption over time: Empirical Evaluation in the Australian Grocery Industry
- Job Quality and Casual Employment: Evidence from the HILDA Survey
- Learning-by-doing as a source of cyclical markup variation
- Organisational cynicism and participative work climates: Evidence from the public sector
- The Australian industrial relations reform agenda
- The Determinants of Employee Involvement
- Towards a holistic methodology for analysing supply chains
- Working long hours, job satisfaction and job search activity: A longitudinal investigation
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- Aged care in crisis? The effects of work organisation on nurse, resident and organisational outcomes
- Implications of emerging forms of labour management in transitional economies for households livelihood strategies: China & Vietnam
- LABOUR LAW IN AN ERA OF 'SELF-REGULATION' - MELBOURNE EARLY CAREER RESEARCHER GRANT SCHEME 2006
- Partnerships at work: the interaction between employment systems, corporate governance & ownership structure
- WORK AND SOCIAL COHESION UNDER GLOBALISATION
- Workers of the World: International Labour Movement Responses to Globalization
Journal Articles Refereed
- An exploration of the adaptive strategies of working families in the Australian construction industry
- Collective bargaining under trade practices law
- Employee Responses to High Performance Work System Practices: An Analysis of the Awirs95 Data
- Employee pay adjustment preferences: Recent Australian evidence
- Enterprise bargaining and productivity in Australia: what do we know?
- Globalization and core labour standards: Compliance problems with ILO conventions 87 & 98. Comparing Australia and other English-speaking countries with EU Member States.
- High performance work systems and employee experience of work in the service sector: The case of aged care
- How Low Can You Go? Minimum Working Conditions under Australia's New Labour Laws
- Implications of Work Choices Legislation
- Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management Practices in Australian and Overseas-Owned Workplaces: Global or Local?
- Industrial relations reform in Australia: Causes, consequences and prospects
- Innovation in Australian trade unions
- Investigating the cause of death: Industrial relations and plant closures in Australia
- Job quality and flexible practices: An investigation of employee perceptions
- Knowledge workers: what keeps them committed; what turns them away
- Long-hours working and enterprise bargaining
- MINIMUM WAGES AND THE ‘WORKING POOR’
- Managing to overload? Work overload and performance appraisal processes
- Merit pay preferences among public sector employees
- Minimum wage setting and the Australian Fair Pay Commission
- Non-Standard Employment and Job Satisfaction: Evidence from the Hilda Survey
- Paid Annua Leave and Working Hours: Evidence from the HILDA Survey
- Performance Related Pay: The Importance of Fairness
- Performance appraisal systems: Determinants and change
- Reforming Australian Industrial Relations?
- Roles and limitations of ICT based media for biotechnology firms' innovation
- Shareholder value and employee interests: Intersections between corporate governance, corporate law and labour law
- THE ECONOMIC CONSEQUENCES OFHARVESTER
- The adoption and retention of joint participation programs: preliminary evidence from New Zealand
- The determinants of employee-involvement schemes: Private sector Australian evidence
- The employment relationship - a conceptual model developed from farming case studies
- Understanding performance appraisal fairness
- Unequal pay unequal responses? Pay referents and their implications for pay level satisfaction
- Union shareholder activism in the context of declining labour law protection: four Australian case studies
- Union wage effects in the presence of enterprise bargaining
- Why Do Employees Participate in Employee Share Plans?A Conceptual Framework
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Major Reference Works
Major Reports And Working Papers
- 'Light Touch' Labour Regulation by State Governments in Australia: A Preliminary Assessment
- Employee share ownership schemes in Australia: A survey of key issues and themes
- Factors affecting the industrial relations climate in Australian enterprises
- How unreasonable are long working hours?
- Industrial relations reform and business performance: an introduction.
- Unions and the environment
Minor Reports And Working Papers
Research Book Chapters
- Efficiency in Markets: Labour and Industrial Relations
- Hope or Hype? High Performance Work Systems
- How Can We Be Happy at Work? Rethinking the Role of Law in the 21st Century
- Labour law and labour market regulation in East Asian states: Problems and issues for comparative inquiry
- Managing Industrial Conflict
- Taiwan's labour law: The end of state corporatism?
- The Challenge of Employee Democracy
- The Deregulation of the Australian Labour Market
- The Importance of Where you Work for Wage Outcomes
- The Paradoxes of Participation
- The changing labour market and its impact on work and employment relations.
- The role of 'light touch' regulation in advancing employee participation in corporate governance: The case of partners at work
- Trade union solidarity: The Australian waterfront , 1998
- Trade unions in Indonesia: From state incorporation to market orientation
- What is labour law doing in East Asia?