Subject area for
Conference Papers Refereed
- Evolution of contact forces, fabric, and their collective behavior in granular media under deformation: A DEM study
- Injecting particle scale physics into continuum models of granular materials for large-scale applications
- Multiscale analysis of the effects of changing gravity on stress propagation in a material subject to an indenting rigid flat punch
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- MASTERS SUBJECT AGREEMENT FOR ANATOLE IVANOW CHARACTERISATION OF LACTOCOCCUS LACTIS EXTRACELLULAR PROTEINASES
- MASTERS SUBJECT AGREEMENT FOR DESHANI MUDANNAYAKE "THE EFFECT OF YEAST EXTRACT ON BULK STARTER GROWTH EFFICIENCY"
- MASTERS SUBJECT AGREEMENT FOR LU MENG YI "HEAT STABILITY OF MODIFIED WHEAT PROTEINS"
- OPTIMISATION OF REACTION CONDITIONS FOR MAILLARD CONJUGATE SURFACTANT SYNTHESIS - INNEKE HANTORO
- MULTISCALE PHENOMENA IN THE SOLID-LIQUID TRANSITION STATE OF GRANULAR MATERIAL: ANALYSIS, MODELLING AND EXPERIMENTATION
- Modelling and simulation of emergent behaviour in particulate assemblies under terrestrial and microgravity conditions: a focus on force propogation
- Seeing the discrete in a continuum: an integrated numerical-rheological-experimental approach towards high resolution micromechanical continuum ...
- Towards generalized continuum models of granular and soil-tire interaction
Journal Articles Refereed
- A thermomechanical approach to the development of micropolar constitutive models of granular media
- A thermomechanical formulation of finite element schemes for micropolar continua
- Capturing the S in segregation: A simple model of flowing granular mixtures in rotating drums
- Element methods for micropolar models of granular materials
- How do interparticle contact friction, packing density and degree of polydispersity affect force propagation in particulate assemblies?
- Interior and surface colour development during wheat grain steaming
- Processing the Couette viscometry data of molasses by Tikhonov regularisation
- The stress response of a semi-infinite micropolar granular material subject to a concentrated force normal to the boundary
- Uncovering the secrets to relieving stress: discrete element analysis of force chains in particulate media
- Understanding wheat grain steaming