Subject area for
Authored Books Other
Authored Research Books
Book Chapters Other
Conference Papers Unrefereed
Journal Articles Refereed
- A less than direct connection indeed: reply to Jakowljewitsch
- Amodal or perceptual symbol systems: a false dichotomy?
- Betting on belief
- Dasein and Creativity: A new reading of Heidegger
- Hair braiding: Working the boundaries of methodology in globalisation research
- Luck and Decision
- Scientific Realism and the Inevitability of Science
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Minor Reports And Working Papers
Research Book Chapters
- 'Some Reflections on Experimental Incommensurability'
- Comment on Holm Tetens, 'Scientific Objectivity with a Human Face'
- Pathologies of Testimony
- Scientific Method
- Scientific Realism: An Elaboration and a Defence
- Why is it rational to believe scientific theories are true?
- Why it's irrational to believe in consistency