Subject area for
Authored Research Books
- Cross-linguistic and cross-cultural issues in interpreter-mediated legal discourse
- Drugs, Law and Criminal Procedure in Southeast Asia: A Comparative Analysis
- Enforcement of Chinese Employment Law: Regulatory Innovation and Wage Arrears
- Executive Power under the Australian Constitution: definition, delimitation and accountability
- Freedom of Expression in Democratic States: A New Theoretical Direction
- Guidelines on international refugee law: a collaborative analysis of qualification for refugee status
- Islam and Modernity: Syari'ah, Terrorism and Governance in South-East Asia
- Islamic law in contemporary Malaysia, Singapore And Brunei: the Anglo-Malay madhhab
- LABOUR LAW IN AN ERA OF 'SELF-REGULATION' - MELBOURNE EARLY CAREER RESEARCHER GRANT SCHEME 2006
- Litigation and Liability as Regulation to Reduce Tobacco Related Harm: Making the Polluter Pay for the Harm Tobacco Causes
- Managing competing claims to land and resources - does property law promote sustainability ?
- Non-Discrimination Laws and Religious Freedom: Current Conflicts and Future Directions
- One's 'Own Country': Changing Concepts of Nationality in International Law
- SLAPPs - can Australia stop the threat?
- THE IMPLEMENTATION OF AGREEMENTS AND TREATIES WITH INDIGENOUS AND LOCAL PEOPLES IN POSTCOLONIAL STATES
- Testing Court Reform Projects in Cambodia and Vietnam
- The Law of Refugee Status: A Theoretical and Comparative Analysis
- The prospects for justice in the legal reform of police administrative detention powers in China
Journal Articles Refereed
- Accommodating Interests in Resource Extraction: Indigenous Peoples, Local Communities and the Role of Law in Economic and Social Sustainability
- An overview of choice of law, jurisdiction and foreign judgment enforcement in IP disputes
- Bypassing the Hague Evidence Convention: Private international law implications of the use of video and audio conferencing technology in transnational litigation
- Cross-border Internet Trade Mark Litigation: Towards a Model of Co-existence and Parallel Use
- Enforcement of Arbitration Awards in Vietnam
- Foreign states in Australian courts
- Fraud and Foreign Judgements: The Defence that Refuses to Die.
- In search of an appropriate standard for reasons in arbitral awards
- International Arbitration Law: Progress Towards Harmonisation.
- Labour law in Namibia: Towards an indigenous solution?
- Looking East - The Indian Tax System and Australian FDI
- Poverty in the midst of plenty: Aboriginal People, the Resource Curse and Australia's Mining Boom
- Renault v Zhang: A Job Half Done?
- Social hosts' responsibility for their intoxicated guests: Where courts fear to tread
- The Use and Misuse of Comparative Constitutional Law
- The enforceability of online arbitration agreements
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters
- Apples, Oranges and Comparative Administrative Law
- Comparative law and legal transplants between socialist states: An historical perspective
- Constitutional Property Rights in Australia: Reconciling Individual Rights and the Common Good
- Labour Market Regulation in Comparative Perspective
- Labour law and labour market regulation in East Asian states: Problems and issues for comparative inquiry
- Mapping legal change in the context of reforms to Chinese police powers
- Standing to Raise Constitutional Issues in Australia.
- State-owned enterprises, law and a decade of market-oriented socialist development in Vietnam
- Taiwan's labour law: The end of state corporatism?
- The diversity and dynamism of legal change in socialist China and vietnam
- The effects of rule of law principles in Taiwan
- Vietnamese Courts: Contemporary Interactions Between Party-State and Law
- Vietnamese jurisprudence: Informing court reform
- What is labour law doing in East Asia?