Subject area for
Book Chapters Other
Computer Software Products
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- A nurse and peer support program to assist women with gynaecological cancer
- DEVELOPING CLINICAL GUIDELINES FOR VIOLENCE RISK ASSESSMENT IN MENTAL HEALTH TRIAGE
- IMPROVING PATIENT SAFETY IN OPERATING ROOMS
- Medication self-management in non-English speaking consumers with cardiovascular disease, diabetes and kidney disease
- Testing a multidisciplinary, group based intervention to meet the needs of men with prostate cancer
Journal Articles Refereed
- 'From the sphere of Sarah Gampism':The professionalisation of nursing and midwifery in the Colony of Victoria.
- A multi-site clinical evaluation trial of the Alfred/Medseed Wound Imaging System prototype.
- A randomized controlled trial of a nurse-administered educational intervention for improving cancer pain management in ambulatory settings
- AIDS and the stigma of sexual promiscuity: Thai nurses' risk perceptions of occupational exposure to HIV
- Application to practice guidelines.
- Balancing safety with effective pain control in patients with chronic kidney disease
- Barriers to effective cancer pain management: a survey of Australian family caregivers
- Bedside assessment of heel lance pain in the hospitalized infant
- Beyond the BARRIERS Scale - Commonly reported barriers to research use
- COMPARISON BETWEEN NURSES' PROFESSIONAL NEEDS AND THEIR PERCEPTIONS OF THEIR JOB
- Can nurses apply the Canadian C-Spine Rule? A pilot study.
- Capacity to monitor severe maternal morbidity in Australia
- Changing attitudes: the role of a consumer academic in the education of postgraduate psychiatric nursing students
- Clinical nursing research: nurses' attitudes and activity
- Communication between patients with chronic kidney disease and nurses about managing pain in the acute hospital setting
- Core research teams: A strategy to research critically ill pregnant and postnatal women.
- Cost-effective clinical pathways at the Alfred Hospital: international lessons from Bayside Health, Australia.
- Decision-making models used by 'graduate nurses' managing patients' medications
- Designing nursing interventions
- Development and validation of the self-administration of medication tool
- Developments in supportive care implications for nursing
- Diabetes management in patients receiving palliative care
- Discourses of anxiety in nursing practice: a psychoanalytic case study of the change-of-shift handover ritual
- Doctors' and nurses' perceptions of interdisciplinary collaboration in the NICU, and the impact of a neonatal nurse practitioner model of practice
- Eczema workshops reduce severity of childhood atopic eczema
- Explaining nurses' work behaviour from their perception of the environment and work values
- Exploring documentation of end-of-life care of children with cancer.
- Family caregivers' experiences and involvement with cancer pain management
- Family meetings in palliative care: Multidisciplinary clinical practice guidelines.
- From individual to group: use of narratives in a participatory research process
- Governing time in operating rooms
- Impact of the perceived public image of nursing on nurses' work behaviour
- Living with hope and fear - The uncertainty of childhood cancer after relapse
- Lung cancer: challenges and solutions for supportive care intervention research.
- Making pregnancy safer in Australia: The importance of maternal death review
- Meaning in adjustment to cancer: a model of care.
- Non-invasive mechanical ventilation in Australian emergency departments: A prospective observational cohort study
- Nurse-led clinics reduce severity of childhood atopic eczema: a review of the literature
- Nurses' job dissatisfaction and turnover intention: methodological myths and an alternative approach.
- Occupational distress in nursing: a psychoanalytic reading of the literature
- Overseas experience of the neonatal nurse practitioner role: lessons for Australia.
- Pain assessment and procedural pain management practices in neonatal units in Australia
- Patients’ decision-making strategies for managing pain in the postoperative context.
- Pediatric brain tumor patients: Their parents' perceptions of the hospital experience
- Predicting family caregiver psychosocial functioning in palliative care
- Psychoeducational interventions to alleviate hot flashes: a systematic review
- Randomized controlled trial of an educational intervention for managing fatigue in women receiving adjuvant chemotherapy for early-stage breast cancer
- Randomized controlled trials in palliative care: overcoming the obstacles.
- Rethinking theatre in modern operating rooms.
- Skin conductance as a measure of pain and stress in hospitalised infants
- Stigma, social reciprocity and exclusion of HIV/AIDS patients with illicit drug histories: A study of Thai nurses' attitudes
- Stigmatization of patients with AIDS: Understanding the interrelationships between Thai nurses' attitudes toward HIV/AIDS, drug use, and commercial sex
- The Implications of International Health and Education Policy Trends on Nursing Education: An Australian Perspective
- The educational preparation of undergraduate nursing students in pharmacology: a survey of lecturers' perceptions and experiences
- The effectiveness of digital imaging and remote expert wound consultation on healing rates in chronic lower leg ulcers in the Kimberley region of Western Australia
- The power of routine and special observations: producing civility in a public acute psychiatric unit
- The use of scoring rubrics to determine clinical performance in the operating suite
- Time to talk, time to see: Changing microeconomies of professional practice among nurses and doctors in Australian general practice
- To what extent does meaning mediate adaptation to cancer? The relationship between physical suffering, meaning in life, and connection to others in adjustment to cancer.
- Transcultural nursing in Australian nursing curricula.
- Unmet needs in cancer patients: development of a supportive needs screening tool (SNST)
- Use of invasive mechanical ventilation in Australian emergency departments
- Utilization of analgesics, sedatives, and pain scores in infants with a prolonged hospitalization: A prospective descriptive cohort study
- When a child cannot be cured - reflections of health professionals
- Wound imaging and people with chronic wounds: what happened to hexis?
Journal Articles Unrefereed
- Minimising gate-keeping in palliative care research
- Pain management in hospitalised patients with chronic kidney disease and comorbidities
- The experience of supporting a dying relative: Reflections of caregivers
- Who is responsible for pediatric triage decisions in Australian emergency departments: A description of the educational and experiential preparation of general and pediatric emergency nurses
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
- A time to pause
- Euthanasia - a clinical and professional issue for nurses
- Finding the evidence for practice: a workbook for health professionals
- From an association to a college
- My experience in the land of tulips
- Nursing identity and difference.
- Palliative care and the family
- Specialist palliative care nursing - an oxymoron?
- The experience of district nurses caring for people receiving palliative chemotherapy
Major Reference Works
Major Reports And Working Papers
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters