Subject area for
- DEVELOPING CLINICAL GUIDELINES FOR VIOLENCE RISK ASSESSMENT IN MENTAL HEALTH TRIAGE
- Improving safety and quality: psychosocial influences of managing medicines by consumers with chronic health problems
- Medication self-management in consumers with language difficulties
- Psychosocial influences of managing medicines by consumers with diabetic kidney disease
- Re-orienting general practice toward preventative mental health care for adolescents, utilising the practice nurse: a pilot study.
- TESTING A TAILORED, EVIDENCE-BASED EDUCATION INTERVENTION TO ENHANCE OUTCOMES FOR PATIENTS COMMENCING CHEMOTHERAPY
Journal Articles Refereed
- Adherence to multiple, prescribed medications in diabetic kidney disease: A qualitative study of consumers' and health professionals' perspectives
- Diabetes care: practice nurse roles, attitudes and concerns
- Graduate nurses' communication with health professionals when managing patients' medications
- Nurse-delivered brief interventions for hazardous drinkers with alcohol-related facial trauma: A prospective randomised controlled trial
- Nurses' and carers' spiritual wellbeing in the workplace
- Preventing pressure ulcers with the Australian Medical Sheepskin: An open-label randomised controlled trial
- Rural interprofessional education: promoting teamwork in primary health care education and practice.