Subject area for
Book Chapters Other
- Clinical trial of the treatment of bacterial vaginosis
- Control of sexually transmitted infections in Australia
- Genital infections in young women
- How does chlamydia infection impact on the sexual, reproductive and mental health of Victorians and the Victorian health care system?
- The risk factors associated with bacterial vaginosis in young Australian women.
Journal Articles Refereed
- "Not thrush again!" Women's experience of post-antibiotic vulvovaginitis
- 'RETCIF': a rapid, sensitive method for detection of viruses, applicable for large numbers of clinical samples
- An open-label phase II pilot study investigating the optimal duration of imiquimod 5% cream for the treatment of external genital warts in women
- Cervical smear participation and prevalence of sexually transmitted infections in women attending a community-controlled Indigenous health service in North Queensland
- Evaluation of self-collected samples in contrast to practitioner collected samples for detection of Chlamydia trachomatis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, and Trichomonas vaginalis by polymerase chain reaction among women living in remote areas
- Imiquimod 5% cream is a safe and effective self-applied treatment for anogenital warts - results of an open-label, multicentre Phase IIIB trial
- Improving adolescent sexual and reproductive health. A view from Australia: learning from world's best practice.
- Is there an interaction between cervical length and cervicalmicrobiology in the pathogenesis of preterm labour?
- Prevalence and typing of human papilloma virus (HPV) among female sex workers and outpatient women in southern Thailand.
- Prevalence of genital human papillomavirus DNA in a sample of senior school-aged women in the Australian Capital Territory.
- Prevalence of sexually transmitted infections (Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Chlamydia trachomatis, Trichomonas vaginalis and human papillomavirus) in female attendees of a sexually transmitted diseases clinic in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- Seroprevalence of herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2 in HIV-Infected and uninfected homosexual men in a primary care setting
- Seroprevalence of varicella zoster virus, parvovirusB19 and Toxoplasma gondii in a Melbourne obstetric population: implications for management
- Sexual-risk behaviour, self-perceived risk and knowledge of sexually transmissible infections among young Australians attending a music festival
- The feasibility of recruiting young men in rural areas from community football clubs for STI screening
- Trichomonas vaginalis: why we should be screening
- Warts are not merely blemishes on the skin: A study on the morbidity associated with having viral cutaneous warts.
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals