Subject area for
- Cultivating numerically significant soil bacteria
- Defining interactions of mixed-culture biofilms
- Food bio-security for Victorian dairy products
- METHANE UPTAKE IN AUSTRALIAN ECOSYSTEMS - CONTROLLED BY DIFFUSION OR MICROBIAL ACTIVITY?
- THE IMPACT OF AFFORESTATION AND HARVEST RESIDUE MANAGEMENT UPON GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS(CO2,N2O AND CH4) FROM EUCALYPT PLANTATIONS.
- Using bacteria to bioremediate cyanide and thiocyanate from mine sites
Journal Articles Refereed
- A Member of the Delta Subgroup of Proteobacteria from a Pyogenic Liver Abscess Is a Typical Sulfate Reducer of the Genus Desulfovibrio
- Analysis of denitrifying communities in streams from an urban and non-urban catchment
- Cultivation of globally distributed soil bacteria from phylogenetic lineages previously only detected in cultivation-independent surveys
- Detection and Cultivation of Soil Verrucomicrobia
- Effect of pH on isolation and distribution fo members of subdivision 1 of the pylum Acidobacteria occurring in soil
- Effects of Growth Medium, Inoculum Size, and Incubation Time on Culturability and Isolation of Soil Bacteria
- Improved Culturability of Soil Bacteria and Isolation in Pure Culture of Novel Members of the Divisions Acidobacteria, Actinobacteria, Proteobacteria, and Verrucomicrobia
- Land use influences soil fungal community composition across central Victoria, south-eastern Australia.
- Liquid Serial Dilution is Inferior to Solid Media for Isolation of Cultures Representative of the Phylum-Level Diversity of Soil Bacteria
- Non-parametric multivariate comparisons of soil fungal composition: sensitivity to thresholds and indications of structural redundancy.
- Small-scale temporal variation and the effect of urbanisation on extracellular enzyme activity in streams